A Day at a Time is an essential recovery tool for compulsive gamblers, with daily reflections and prayers that offer hope, support, and guidance throughout the year.
By N a k k e n C r a i g
- MARCH 26 Reflection for the DayI know today that getting active means trying to live the Steps of the Gamblers Anonymous Program to the best of my
- MARCH 25 Reflection for the DayIf a compulsive gambler wants to live successfully in society, he or she must replace the power of gambling over his/her life
- MARCH 24 Reflection for the DayAll of us are faced with the troubles and problems of daily living, whether we’ve been in Gamblers Anonymous two days or
- MARCH 23 Reflection for the DayGamblers Anonymous teaches us, through the experience, strength, and hope of its Fellowship, that the worst situation imaginable does not warrant a
- MARCH 22 Reflection for the DayOnce in a great while, I find myself thinking that perhaps things weren’t quite so bad as they seemed to be. At